Hello again!





Hello again,

I'm really happy to tell you that I'm very excited about  the beginning of the course. I think we all know that feeling when the summer is almost over and when in fact we already miss our usual tasks and our school. And our friends of course ... And it is to them that I want to dedicate this post. Well, in fact it is to her. Aleksandra is my university colleague and luckily this summer we had the opportunity to see each other not in Poznan but in Krakow, a city that I like very much.



We spend a weekend together. The weather in Krakow was very good (except for the surprise storm day) and the city was full of tourists as always. Krakow, as they say, really has something special. The atmosphere in this city, especially in the main square has always seemed very pleasant, although I do not think I appreciated it so much when I lived here for 3 years.




Strolling through the streets of Krakow you can feel how the music comes from all corners .. On the right a guy playing the guitar, on the left  a group singing and beyond a very talented girl is acting like an opera star. All these things  really can make you feel very good and take you to another dimension. And of course, all of this is even better when you are well accompanied, as I have been. We all know that it is sometimes difficult to keep close friendships when we are busy with our things and our families in the summer, but I always recommend trying to find a way to meet friends. It is not the same to stay for a coffee during the course, than to do it during the holidays when the subject of the studies seems something distant and unimportant.




I hope you have enjoyed this summer and charged the batteries for this new course. I start motivated and so I hope to continue until June.
See you in my next note of summer memories, I still have many things to tell you.

Love
Natalia

Comments

Popular Posts