Summer in my hometown





Hi!

As I have promised in the previous note, in  some next post I will share some memories of the summer.

As you can imagine, I returned to my house with a lot of desire to be there with my parents and my sister. And with my dogs of course. The days at home were as always very fast. There is always something to do, something to clean, something to cook .. At home you never get bored, or at least my mother always looks for things to entertain me… (if you know what I mean haha). However, if the days had not been like that, I would not have felt at home like in the usual home. That is why all these activities are always linked to my stay at home.

This summer I wanted to spend a lot of time with my sister and my cousins. They are all younger  than me and every summer I promise that this time I will be with them for a long time. This holiday my promise finally came true. In the photo you can see me with my sister Wiktoria and with my two cousins ​​who came from Madrid: Sara and Oliwer.
Organizing free time for children between 8 and 12 years has not always been easy. Many times I had to settle conflicts and control that they did not return to shovel.



In the meantime I was receiving visits from friends with whom I am not always very in touch when I am in Poznan. Now I had the opportunity to see them all and to invite them to my house to have a drink. Some of them are already married and have children, like my friend Sylwia who has a 4 year old girl.


Her daughter  Oliwia always had a good time with me in my house. Although sometimes I think thatshe only came to see me to spend a little time with my dogs as you can see in these photos...





In July we celebrated the wedding of a relative of ours and we all had a great time. If you know how the typical Polish weddings are, than you should not be surprised if I tell you that after that wedding I did not need to eat more during the next two days. In the photo you can see the only selfie that I have taken before leaving house... We always go to the weddings at the last minute.




Well, I think you can say that I just made a brief summary of the most important moments of the time I was at home with my family.
I have enjoyed it a lot and I am already thinking about the next time I will see them all.

And how has your summer been? Have you had time to be with your family and friends?

Love
Natalia

Comments

Popular Posts