THE "FRIENDS" ADDICTION


You know that feeling, where you feel sad for something and would like to distract you for a moment? Obviously, some series can help you get it.

There are many series that you can easily hook up and distract, but it may not make you laugh even once and then you will see that with the end of the chapter you return to the same state as before. But relax, I have a solution! It's a series about some young Americans who always make me laugh.

Who are they?
They are Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey, a group of friends who form the “Friends” series. For people who don't know which series it is about (although I doubt that there are people who do not know it) “Friends” is an American television sitcom, which aired on NBC from 1994 to 2004. Starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six 20 something friends living in Manhattan.
This series, although it doesn't seem like it, is still very current in many aspects, in fact the problems of the young people do not change so much,  we all have to go through the same thing. Well, okay ... not all. But you have to recognize that most do. Temporary work, unstable releations, arguments with parents,  disappointments... Exactly. Now everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Friends is a series that treats all the problems in a relatively cheerful way, but also represents moments of anger and sadness that the characters live (loss of work, divorce of the parents). The series shows that life is not so easy, as you are told when you are a small child, that in fact, it is better that you don't stay waiting for your prince to arrive because he may never arrive if you don't start looking for him .
I appreciate very much that they speak of all these aspects in this series, but on the other hand what I like most is that they show them in that happy way that makes us understand that problems are not everything, that we should not give them so much importance, that inside a couple of years would mean nothing to us and that we should enjoy the small moments and share them with the people that are always there for us.

"I'll be there for you" - who wouldn't like to have one or more people you can always come to and ask for help? I think we all need friends and we all look for the same - someone who understands us. Do not let other things, less important, keep us away from those people. A friendship needs attention and care.

Watching  “Friends” I always feel very relaxed, encouraging, I'm just in a good mood. If I feel that I need to encourage myself to not be sad, I put the series and I know it will not fail me. It is like a therapy that I have treated myself and that always works well for me.
If you belong to the group of people who have always heard of this series but you have never seen it, I totally recommed it!!
You have to start now and find out how much these very special friends can help you. :) 

See you soon


Natalia

Comments

  1. Who is your favourite, then? Mine is Chandler, I guess... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! I really love Chandler's sense of humor. If I were a character in this series I would do anything to be with him, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that in Toruń you can find a café called "Central Coffee Perks"? If not, you have to go there! There is possible to feel like a hero of "Friends". Seriously! A nice place to visit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts