My favourite autumn flavor (muffin recipe)




Hello again!

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite flavor during the autumn.


It is the taste of cinnamon in my favorite muffins that besides being healthy and easy to prepare are also vegans, so I think many people can really like this recipe!!

I do not like to eat many sweet things like cakes or cookies and that's why I always look for a healthy solution to accompany my morning coffee. These muffins are also perfect for taking them to college and eating one at rest.

So, let's see that recipe.

Ingredients:
300g of oat flakes
1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
1 spoon of cinnamon
2 bananas
1 apple
200g of soy milk
100g of honey

These muffins are ridicuously easy to make. Basically just mix everything together in a big bowl and then bake it in muffin tins ;)
We mix the oat flakes with the baking powder and the cinnamon in a bowl. Then we use the blender to blend the banana with the apple, milk and honey. Once we blend everything, we pass it to the bowl with the oat flakes and mix everything.
Put your muffins in muffin tins. Preheat the oven to (180°C) and bake for 25-30 min!

And that's it, I hope you’ll like these healthy-vegan muffins, leave me a comment if you decide to prepare it.

To finish this note I attached some photos that I took in the Cytadela park in Poznan.

Kisses
Natalia



Comments

  1. They're looking gorgeous! Since I love baking, I'll definitely try out this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts