Trip to Granada






Hello! 

A week ago I had the opportunity to spend a few days in Spain with my friends. We visited 3 cities in Andalusia: Granada, Málaga and Córdoba.


Today I would like to show you some things that I have seen in Granada. Let´s start with some important facts about this beautiful city.
Granada is the capital city of the province of Granada, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain. The city is located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, at the confluence of four rivers, the Darro, the Genil, the Monachil and the Beiro.



One of the most visited places in Granada is The Alhambra (about which I will speak in the next post), an Arab citadel and palace. It is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy with its many cultural attractions that make Granada a popular destination among the tourist cities of Spain.




Discovering Granada with its charming streets (so characteristic due to the influence of the Arab culture) has been something very special for me. On the other hand it has also been an opportunity to taste typical Spanish tapas from Granada that are not the same as in different parts of Spain. In this city it is usual to put a small tapa with each drink you order (normally the drink cost 2 euros and the tapa can be for example a sandwich or a small plate of rice, meat, salad etc).
In Granada we have done 2 tours and thanks to those we could discover the city completely. My favorite part of Granada is the Albaicín and the viewpoint of San Nicolás (it is worth seeing not only by day but by night as well).

This has been my first time in Granada but I assure you it will not be the last because this city has much more thing to do and see!
As always I attach photos!


Love,
Natalia







Comments

Popular Posts