My TOP 3 YouTube Channels





Hello again!


Today I would like to share with you 3 YouTube channels that I like to watch in my free time. In theory, when you are studying at the University and the course has already started, your free time should be dedicated to more "smart" things but don't worry,  I assure you that these youtubers are really  worth "knowing".


1. A very nice English teacher and her channel "Po Cudzemu"




Arlena is an English teacher totally dedicated to what she does. Many of her videos have helped me to know new words or to understand things that were not always clear to me.
Arlena also wrote a book for people who want  to learn English and after reading many positive comments about it I think it is time to buy it and keep improving my English!


2. Polish without mysteries. "Mówiąc Inaczej" channel



This girl is very nice and knows how to grab the attention of her followers so they can improve their way of speaking and expressing in Polish. Thanks to Paulina I have understood many things about how the Polish language works and from where some grammatical words and rules come from. At the end of each video Paulina always tells one of her typical jokes! I really recommend it!

3. Learning History can be fun. "Historia Bez Cenzury" channel



Thanks to this channel and its presenter, I have wanted to learn more about the history of my country and not only of my country. They stand out for their way of telling stories and the details they share with us, details that have often been omitted during the boring classes of history at school. Totally recommended.


Okay! These have been the 3 channels I most recommend watching when you feel that you need to disconnect from some things and relax a bit watching something on YouTube. This way, I think  you will feel better seeing useful things without having to worry about spending your time watching some videos of funny cats... 
Believe me, I know what I am saying. :)



See you soon,
Natalia

Comments

Popular Posts