"Behind closed doors"


Hello!

Today we continue with some summer memories.
You already know that I have dedicated some of my free time to travel and visit friends but I have also been in my hometown with my family and that is where I have more time to occupy my mind with more enjoyable activities such as reading. I suppose that as students many times you were tempted to read a book but the obligations of the university did not allow you to spend time just reading for pleasure.

During the course, I usually buy some books that I find interesting and when I do not have time to read them at the time I buy them, I always leave them for the holidays.

During this summer I read many books, mostly adventure or crime books. One of these books has been very impressive for me and that is why I want to recommend it to you.

If you are a fan of psychological thriller books the I am sure that you will love it.




It is the book "Behind closed doors" by B. A. Paris.

I do not want to tell you details  as I don't want to spoil the reading, but I can tell you that this was a book I read in two days. I lay in my bed thinking about how it was going to continue and  what was  the protagonist going to do.




The book is a psychological thriller that tells the story of Grace Angel and Jack who are seemingly flawless newlyweds, but their struggles are far greater than those in any regular marriage. 


During the reading there have been times when I felt a very real nervousness so I must say that the author knows very well how to dose the tension. Throughout the book we are discovering more and more about the protagonists and it is getting harder and harder to separate the book.


From what I have seen, this author has released a new book since this has turned out to be a true bestseller.






If after reading my post you think that you may like than you have to read it. You will not be able to stop until you finish it. You will see!


Love,

Natalia 


Comments

Popular Posts