The Awakening





Hello!!

How beautiful is spring, right? I am very excited with the weather in Poznan. Suddenly a city that seemed to be always gray and cold begins to have colors, fun and a lot of life day and night.
I have been in this city for almost 7 months and I have to admit that I have the feeling that it is now that I am really getting to know it. Did you know that in Poznan there are so many parks, so many lovely cafeterias, and so many tracks to go cycling around the city?

I invite you to discover the city again, with its new colors and its new summer vibes. To start I recommend a bike ride, next visit the castle and old town, then a walk in the Cytadela park and if you love ice cream you have to try Lody Kolorowe!











                                                                   
These days when the temperature exceeds 20 degrees everyone wants to be outside and do some activity, running or playing in spaces dedicated to leisure and recreation. It is impressive to see how not only nature is awakening, but also us!

Enjoy the spring in Poznan, I already fell in love and now I have a very different vision of this city.
As always I attach some pictures of the last days in Poznan.


Love,
Natalia




Comments

Popular Posts