An enriching discovery




Hello again.

Today I had a cleaning day at my home and must say that I love to clean listening to my favorite music. Lately the style of music that I listen to has changed a bit but there is a singer that I discovered last year on YouTube and I liked very much. I still have all her songs in my playlist.
The singer is called Julia Pietrucha and here I leave a small note from Wikipedia so you have some information about her.

Polish actress, model and singer, Miss Polish Teenager from 2002, graduated from the Stefan Batory High School in Warsaw.
On April 15, 2016, she released her own debut studio album entitled “Parsley”, which features her songs, played by her on the ukulele. The album was published entirely on YouTube, which had a positive impact on its promotion and sales.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend the Julia’s concert that was organized here in PoznaƄ, at Aula UAM. I bought the ticket without thinking much. Actually, Julia’s concert was the first official concert I went to for years. As you can imagine I had a great time, listening to Julia’s singing, who sings like an angel. Julia with her band have played songs from the first album called “Parsley” and from the second album called “Postcards from the Seaside” which they are currently promoting. From all of those songs there are a few that are very special for me.

I leave you the links of my favourite songs, hope you will enjoy Julia’s magical voice!











Have a good day,
Natalia 




Comments

Popular Posts