My Pet Tag


Hello again after a long time without writing anything!
The truth is, the time passes so quickly that I still do not recognize that the new semester has already started at the university and that it is time to get back with my blog notes. I have several things to tell you but I would like to start introducing you to my dog ​​Sonia. Since lately I have spent a lot of time in my house with her, I feel the need to share with you some information about my special friend, and I have found a very curious and fun way to do it. I am ready to answer a series of questions about my pet. Let’s begin!

TAG: MY ANIMAL FRIEND
1. What is your pet's name?
2. What is this animal?
3. How long is it with you?
4. How did you get your pet?
5. How old is she?
6. What is strange about your pet?
7. What do your relationships with your pet mean?
8. Favorite moments with your pet?
9. How do you call your Pet?

1.  My dog ​​is called Sonia. My sister and I chose this name when Sonia was a puppy.
2. As you can see in the pictures it is a dog, but not just any dog, Sonia is a cocker spaniel dog and a real lady.
3. Our dog has been with us for 6 years, since she was born until now.
4. It was a very funny story. My parents bought Sonia as a gift for me but my sister was so jealous that in the end they had to say it was for both of us.
5. Sonia is 6 years old and can you believe that Sonia’s birthday is the same month as mine? When I was little I used to celebrate my birthday with my dog.
6. Sonia is very calm and some people say that is a bit strange because she is not an old dog, but I think she is like that because of her character .. Always calm and patient with my sister who years ago threw a lot of her ears and she never complained ...
7. I feel a certain connection with my dog, I think Sonia too. Whenever I'm sad, he approaches me and looks at me with those sympathetic eyes that look like a person's. I love spending time with her walking around or just sitting on the couch in silence.
8. There have been many funny moments with Sonia, but the best ones are always when my sister and I are bathing her or cutting her hair. She is always very calm and enjoys everything we do, behaves as if she were in a beauty center.
9.  I like to call her by her name Sonia, but my parents also call her Soni, Sonik or Soniaczek.


Well, this would be all about my pet although I assure you I could talk about Sonia much more.
 As always I attach photos.


Love,
Natalia



Comments

Popular Posts