Christmas 2018



Hello again! 


I hope you all have spent a very pleasant Christmas with your families. This year, Christmas in my house has been much quieter than the year before.

As we all know  this is a perfect time to visit relatives, contact your friends, give gifts and feel the fantastic Christmas atmosphere thanks to all the decorations. But it is not the only thing we can experience during these days.  Being in Poland and spending a typical Christmas here, we must not forget to mention the food... yes, a lot of food that is always prepared. Starting with the Christmas Eve until December 26, it seems that we do nothing but eat, drink, sing Christmas carols and talk with the family.

        


In my house Christmas is quite traditional but also, in my opinion quite relaxed. 
My mother is the most stressed with all things and guests but the rest of the family enjoys this time in a much quieter way.

I will make a quick summary so you can see how I have spent in my house with my family. On December 24 we met at my house to have dinner with my grandparents. That day we shared the gifts. I am very happy because I really liked my gift and also my relatives were happy with theirs.
On the 25th we usually meet with the family of my mother, her sister and her children. There is usually a lot of food and many cakes and this day nobody wants to eat anything because it is too full of the previous day's dinner. On December 26, I feel like eating again and that is when I finally dare to try some salads and cakes that they have prepared. This day we usually meet with my mother's father and her sisters. In short I spent a few days very quiet, very nice in my house with my family and I hope you have experienced the same. Christmas is a very special time in the year and I hope you spent it  with your loved ones.

                                                           


To finish I want to take advantage that we are at the beginning of January to wish you a happy new year! I hope this new year will be very good for everyone. I wish you all the best.

xoxo
Natalia

Comments

Popular Posts