Viva María



Hello!

I hope you are enjoying this Sunday, the Three Kings’ day. For those who live in Spain or feel identified with their culture and customs, today is a special day, because today the Three Kings bring gifts.

Last week I spent it in one of my favorite places in Spain, in Tenerife. During my stay in the capital of the island (Santa Cruz de Tenerife) I had the opportunity to have breakfast in one of my favorite cafeteria in this city.


It's called Viva María and it's on Calle Suárez Guerra 20. It was created in the year 1979 as a family business and now continues in the hands of one of the brothers. Why do I like it so much? I do not have  one simple answer. There are many things, but among them: the price, the location, the food, the quality, the business philosophy and of course... the famous juices. You have to know that this is the speciality of this site - the juices. They can be of different flavors, with water or milk, with sugar or without sugar... There is a variety of flavors that should satisfy all those who like to have a healthy breakfast.
I think that's also why I like this cafeteria so much. It is not only a typical bar of which there are many in Spain but it has a very peculiar offer related to fruit and healthy eating.



Let's see what they say about their place on their Facebook fanpage:

Viva María, 100% natural juices

If you are looking for a place to enjoy a good meal with a pleasant atmosphere, Viva María is your place. Since 1979, we have been serving all chicharreros (this is how the people of Santa Cruz de Tenerife are called) and everyone who visits us in search of healthy and nutritious food.
We are located in the heart of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (a few meters from the well known Calle  Castillo). In our menu you can find mixed dishes, sandwiches, sandwiches, croissants, hamburgers and the specialty of the house, natural juices! We have a wide variety of flavors so you can choose the one you like the most.

                                   


I think there is nothing left to say that.  
I highly recommend this site and do not forget to visit it when you are in Tenerife.





Love, 
Natalia

Comments

Popular Posts