TEA - study and enjoy



Hello again from Santa Cruz de Tenerife!


Since I am in Tenerife taking a small vacation I have decided to devote a little of my free time to... study! Yes! I am not joking...
Although this trip is a small break from school, I can not forget that the dates of the exams are approaching and that the material
that I’m not studying is accumulating more and more.
That's why I decided to dedicate a few hours to study and do the work that I have pending for some time.
Where do I go if I want to study? To the TEA municipal library (Tenerife Espacio de las Artes).
It is my favorite place to study quietly.







The library is open 24 hours a day, they have a wide variety of books that you can access while there, an area to read newspapers, a cafeteria and many places to sit, where you have your own plug to charge the computer and a light to illuminate your notes. It is just perfect. The cafeteria and library offer free WIFI for their readers and there are also areas with comfortable sofas to rest after having spent many hours sitting studying. I love the atmosphere of the TEA, to see all those people studying, reading, writing... it motivates a lot, it always makes me envious to see how organized they come to study in the library and automatically I feel motivated to do the same.






















Let's see what Wikipedia says about this place:
Tenerife Espacio de las Artes - is an architectural complex of approximately 20,622 square meters
that houses the contemporary museum Instituto Óscar Domínguez, the Photography Center Isla de Tenerife
and the Central Municipal Library. In addition, the property has an auditorium, a restaurant, a shop,
a public square, numerous offices and several warehouses.
Its design propitiates the opening to the outside of its interior spaces, bringing light and dynamism to the entire complex
and connecting the old quarter of the city with the modern zone. This space contains a public square,
open and accessible to visitors, whose main function is to drive the public inside the building.
It also has a wide spiral staircase that connects both the upper and lower levels.
This space is currently under the direction of Isidro Hernández, Yolanda Peralta Sierra
and Antonio Vela de la Torre, has among its objectives to contribute to the flourishing of culture,
cultural cooperation with various countries and the promotion of the young talents of the island.


As you can see, TEA offers many things that deserve to be visited if you are in Tenerfie, even if you aren’t going to study.
At this time of the year I have to concentrate on my exams and this place, as always, haven’t failed me.
I've been comfortable and I've been able to work quietly enjoying the tranquility of this place.


As always I leave you some pictures and of course I recommend visiting this site
and have a coffee in the TEA Cafeteria, which is very tasty!



Love,

Natalia



Comments

Popular Posts