Best place for Pierogies in Poznań





Who doesn’t like the most traditional Polish dish?
You already know what I'm talking about? 

Exactly! I am thinking of pierogies, my number 1 dish, related to my childhood and in general with the tradition and culture of my country. I always like to eat them and I never get tired of pierogies, so I think it is necessary that I share with you my favorite pierogies restaurant in Poznań.
Since I came to this city I have been looking for a place where I could feel that I am eating a dish prepared almost as well as my mother prepares it in my house. After having reviewed several blogs about the most recommended restaurants in Poznan I found the pierogies paradise on Śródka 1 street, restaurant ‘’Na Winklu’’. It was about 20 minutes from my house but I couldn’t resist the curiosity and that same day I went to check if it really was as good as they said.
And  yes! They were as good as I expected! They offer a great variety of pierogies not only boiled in water but also prepared in the oven. They also offer different flavors, including the less popular ones like chicken, spinach and of course we’ll find a delicious version of the best (in my opinion) pierogies, the ruskie ones.
I recommend you visit that place and watch out on the weekends, the restaurant is usually filled so it is good to book in advance.
I attached some photos of the pierogies that I have eaten there and also a photo of the menu.

Bon Apetit!



Love,
Natalia





Comments

Popular Posts