Hola Córdoba




Hello again!

I hope that you are all doing well. Today I would like to share with you some photos and experiences of a Spanish city - Córdoba.
During my  stay in Granada me and my friends decided to visit our friend Rubén in his village (Luque) and as his place was on the way to Córdoba we decided to go to visit Córdoba with him.

me and my fiends in Luque (Andalucía)

Córdoba is different from Granada and different from Málaga. It does not have as much Arab influence as Granada nor does it have a beach like Málaga... But it has something that attracts a lot. The weather in Cordoba is very good, the city is quite large and well organized. Undoubtedly you can find here perfect places to walk and try the fantastic tapas.



We have not been able to visit the most important monuments inside for lack of time (we were only a few hours in Córdoba) but we felt the need to return to this city one day and discover it again.
Our friend Rubén has guided us through the most interesting places and streets in the city. Córdoba is perfect for walking and getting lost in its small streets full of life.

Córdoba is still home to many notable pieces of Moorish architecture such as the Mezquita, which was named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, and is currently in use as a Cathedral. 



Have you ever been to Córdoba? I´m  sure I will be back soon.

Hugs
Natalia



Córdoba has the highest summer temperatures in Spain and Europe, with average high temperatures around 37 °C (99 °F) in July and August

Roman bridge of Córdoba








Comments

Popular Posts