The Eurovision Songs List




Hello

We continue on the theme of Eurovision Song Contest. Today I would like to present some songs that were important to me or that I just liked so much that I still listen to them today.

For those who follow this amazing music contest it will not be a surprise to know that sometimes with the songs we pass from love to hate and vice versa. It usually happens with a song that we like a lot in its studio version, then we don’t like it so much when we listen to it live, most of the times because of the singer who is not as good as we expected. It can also happen that a song that did not attract our  attention has much more power when it’s performed on live and then we like it much more. I usually wait until I see the contest and have a clear opinion, since the live version is more important to me than the studio version.

Here I leave some links to the songs that for some reason remained in my playlist after the contest and many of them are still my favorites to this day.
At the beginning I want to point out the most important one for me, which is:

The Common Linnets - Calm After The Storm (The Netherlands)






The rest, however, are also very good songs sung by real artists that are worth knowing.




Nadav Guedj - Golden Boy (Israel)





Aminata Love Injected (Latvia)




Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave (Armenia)




Edurne - Amanecer (Spain)




Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love (Norway)




Dami Im - Sound Of Silence (Australia)




Timebelle - Apollo (Switzerland)




Polina Gagarina - A Million Voices (Russia)





Jamala - 1944 (Ukraine)





Sertab Erener - Everyway that I can (Turkey)





Kristian Kostov - Beautiful Mess (Bulgaria)





Il Volo - Grande Amore (Italy)




Sanna Nielsen - Undo (Sweden)








I recommend you take a look at this list of songs and maybe you will discover some that you like as much as I do.


Enjoy!
Natalia


Comments

Popular Posts