50 years together!!


Hello again!!

To start I wish you all a happy New Year since I have not had occasion to do it before. Today I would like to share with you the most special moment of this Christmas. It's about my grandparents, Bogumiła and Stanisław who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year. Does not that seem incredible to you? Two people, 50 years together... inseparable, 4 fantastic children, one of them is my father, Adam. All that things made that the day of the celebration I was crying again and again and that it was really hard to hide the tears.




But let’s start from the beginning. What you need to know is that the party that you can see in the photos was a surprise party. The grandparents didn’t know anything until the last moment which was very exciting for everyone. We worked a lot, my mother and my aunt prepared the food and I ​​took care of the decoration and some salads. My father was in charge of organizing transportation for all the brothers and sisters of the grandparents since they are all old people and coming to the party meant a real trip for most of them. As you can imagine my grandmother could not stop crying when she saw the number of people who had come to celebrate their anniversary. We all started with a champagne and with the typical song that appears in all the weddings and birthdays in Poland, which is ''100 lat''.




After that the grandparents received many gifts from their guests and later we started the party. There was so much food and cakes! Everything was in accordance with the plan, they loved my mother’s cake, and thanks God, because she was very stressed about that. As you can imagine the cake was the most important point of the party.






So that’s how it was!! The big day of my grandparents! I am very proud of them and I admire them for what they have. Many couples can’t get to enjoy this anniversary and it's a real shame... I loved being part of this secret plan and making my grandparents and my family so happy.



As always, I attach some photos of the party.


Love,

Natalia



Comments

Popular Posts