Memories of Eurovision






Hello again! It is true that it has been over a month since I was in Lisbon and could see Eurovision Song Contest  but I assure you that I still feel the same emotion about that day, in Portugal.
As I have already told you, this was not my first visit to Portugal, so this time I dedicated not to spend so much time on things related to tourism. Of course I have done some tours but in fact it was much more interesting to follow the Eurovision concerts.


I could see two concerts: the first semi-final of Tuesday and rehearsal for the second semi-final on Thursday. It was very exciting to see all that organization from “the inside” and observe how the cameras work and how many people are working there… People who of course later does not appear on television. My favorite song was the one from Ciprus, Germany and Switzerland. It was a real pity that Switzerland has not enter to the finals.

Unfortunately Poland also has not made it to the final and I admit that at the beginning I was very surprised, but the next day I heard again the performance of the Polish representatives and I really saw that neither the show nor the voice of the singer reached the level of others artists.
 Anyway we should not get angry, this is only a game and this time Poland has not been as lucky as in previous years.

The winner was Netta with her song "TOY", and it is in Israel where the concert will be held next year. The song was not my favorite but I have to admit that once you hear it, it stays in your head for many days.
I am very happy to share this experience with you!

Love
Natalia



Comments

Popular Posts